Large Chamber SEMCopyright: © A. Herwartz
The large chamber SEM: large chamber for dynamic experiments.
Areas of application:
- Non-destructive examination of large objects with scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and microanalysis (EDX).
- Cyclic examination of components before and after different operating stages
- Variable pressure examination option
- In-situ testing with dedicated test equipment:
- Bending test with optional heating option up to 800°C
- Heating module for a temperature range up to 1500°C
- in-situ machining device with the possibility to observe deformation of sheared surface and chip formation
You can find more information in our flyers: